Saturday, June 21, 2014

New Thing Number Thirty-Five

I designed a book!

Again, I didn't write it. I got the text from Project Gutenberg, reformatted it to a more book-like layout, added page numbers, put in a running header, etc. Then the printing press did the rest. :)

Putting a picture up just doesn't do it justice. If you know me personally (and not in any sort of creepy-ish way), ask me to show it to you sometime.

It looks sooooooo awesome.

The first bit is the cover as it comes out of the press--back cover, spine, and front cover. The second bit is the first chapter page.

I got all the artwork through Google and have no rights to any of it. So I'll be fine as long as I don't try to sell the book. And trust me, I'm not parting with my baby any time soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment